Combining natural products from its organic farm and philosophies from two of the oldest civilisations in the world- Ancient Greece and from the IndusValley, the Margi Spa innovative in its treatments, is a paradise of relaxation.
This 90 minute therapy combines body scrub with sea salt, pure olive oil, savory or a body wrap with yoghurt which is followed by a massage with essential orange oil. For a thorough experience we recommend the combination of the 3.
- One night in Superior Room
- Rejuvenate On The Riviera Spa: 12′ Scrub, Wrap, Massage
- Use of the Wet Area (Sauna,hammam, indoor pool).
- An Organic herbal tea in our relax area.
Opening Spa Hours: 10:30 – 20:00
Ideally arrive at least 15 minutes before your booking time to relax and complete our health questionnaire.
Pre-Treatment recommendations- for better results:
We recommend women not to shave or wax before any thermal or body treatment.
Most body treatments are normally enjoyed without clothing. Our draping practice will ensure that you don’t feel uncomfortable or exposed. However, if you prefer to wear underclothes please feel free to do so.
We highly recommend that you drink water before and after any treatment.Take your time to relax after your treatment also.
After 15.00 you may check-in to soothe your senses in our carefully designed Superior Rooms with classical comfort and The Margi’s distinct ambience. Amenities available:
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Bath Amenities
- Bathrobes and Slippers
- Central Heating
- Coffee Facilities
- Daily Maid Service
- Direct dial telephone
- Electronic Locks
- Flat Screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full-length Mirror
- Garden or Pool View
- Guest Laundry
- Iron & Ironing Board (upon request)
- Magnifying Mirror
- Newspaper (Herald Tribune or Kathimerini)
- Non-smoking rooms available
- Pool towels
- Private Balcony
- Razor Plug
- Rollaway bed for extra person(s)
- Room Service 24 hours
- Safe Deposit Box
- Satellite TV
- Soundproof Windows
- Turn down service
- Wake-up Call
- Weight scale
- Writing Desk
- Please mention any chronic medical conditions at the time of your Spa booking.
- We suggest you to book 8 weeks prior to your desired date of visit. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Your voucher will be valid for 12 months
- Choose your spa pacage
- Proceed to checkout
- A voucher and booking information will be sent to you or to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
If you wish to offer the experience as a gift, you will receive an e-gift certificate after purchase. You can also choose the certificate to be sent to the gift recipient or choose to send a personalised gift box, with a small extra charge.